
My mother dug up one of my brother and my old childhood toys and brought it to our baby shower. It's a big one, I'd guess 250 horsepower, with an articulated back end. The funny thing is, though I'd forgotten about it until I saw it again, it's the very kind of tractor that I've been thinking a lot about lately, as we try to figure out if we'd be able to farm to entire place in the future (260 acres - we're currently farming 15 of it). It's too bad she wouldn't let us play with a real 250 hp tractor when we were kids. Then she could have brought that to the baby shower. And if it came with a doe-eyed lion to help out around the place, even better.
aw, cute! the big day is getting closer!! so exciting, i love it! :):)
ReplyDeleteNoah is probably salivating with jealousy that you got that John Deere model. Hey, do you remember that John Deere tractor/bicycle? It had pedals, a steering wheel (as handlebars) and weighed about 100 pounds. Sure was fun pushing it most of the time.
ReplyDeleteHarlan is the one drooling, but I'm not sure if it's jealousy.
ReplyDeleteI remember that one, Hannah. It had those tiny front wheels that dug into the loose gravel or were stopped by the lumpy grass. I think it was a city tractor.
20160504libinmont blanc outlet
ReplyDeletenike air max 90
oakley sunglasses
louis vuitton handbags
burberry outlet
ralph lauren outlet
louis vuitton outlet store
nike air force 1
cheap jordan shoes
chaussure louboutin
soccer jerseys
ferragamo outlet
true religion uk outlet
replica watches
calvin klein underwear
toms shoes
oakley sunglasses
cheap snapbacks
michael kors outlet uk
kate spade uk outlet
longchamp pliage
burberry outlet store
cartier sunglasses for men
true religion outlet uk
cartier watches
lululemon uk
hollister shirts
michael kors outlet online
jordan shoes
coach outlet canada
longchamp outlet
ferragamo outlet
hollister clothing store
true religion outlet
hollister clothing