FROST!



Yes, FROST! deserves the all-caps and exclamation point for both the anguish it causes and the relief it brings. Our winter squash needs (a lot) more time, yet I'm so tired. We'll assess the damage when the tears (of sorrow, of joy) have dried. It happened early this morning. Guess what tonight's low is supposed to be: 50 degrees.



4 comments:

  1. Oh no! I'm so sorry for you all. . .is that normal up there where you live? You are in our thoughts and prayers. . .it's a tough life, this one, with so many unpredictable challenges. Just remember that people in your community and beyond are with you on the journey, which (I hope) makes it easier to believe that you are equal to these setbacks. Because you are.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ugh! those RMF temps are just nutty...i am feeling the same sorrow/joy as fall and the rainy season approach. hope some of your plants survived!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lucy Fran always made a delicious green tomato relish after a frost. It was a great Christmas present.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...