As you can see by the sea of eggplant above, we have a bumper crop of eggplant this year. Eggplant is a delicious, hearty vegetable, but it's unfamiliar to a lot of people (including us before we started growing it.) So, here's one of our favorite, and easiest ways to cook eggplant.
Baba Ganoush
Recipe by Jacob and adapted from Farmer John's Cookbook.2 T olive oil
2 medium eggplant
1/4 c lemon juice
1/3 c tahini
2 cloves garlic
1 t cumin
1/2 t salt
1/4 t cayenne pepper
3 T fresh chopped parsley
I roasted the eggplant on the grill until the skins were charred. After they cooled, I threw the innards and all the ingredients in the food processor and blended away. That's it.

Awesome! But... for those of us unfamiliar with baba ganoush, what do I do with it, once it's made? Is it a dip or spread? Do I eat it plain? Is it a sandwich topping? Should I eat it warm or cold? What else is it good with? I have so many questions! :)
ReplyDeleteKatie! Hi! It's great as a dip or a spread. Use it like hummus. It's great on pita or pita chips or on sandwiches or as a dip with bread for an appetizer. Yum!
ReplyDeleteAn absolutely free to be sure an individual as an example just a beautiful making use of crucial site. Report really very highly valued much. Kind regards concerning distributing the following spherical.
ReplyDelete20160504libinmont blanc outlet
ReplyDeletenike air max 90
oakley sunglasses
louis vuitton handbags
burberry outlet
ralph lauren outlet
louis vuitton outlet store
nike air force 1
cheap jordan shoes
chaussure louboutin
soccer jerseys
ferragamo outlet
true religion uk outlet
replica watches
calvin klein underwear
toms shoes
oakley sunglasses
cheap snapbacks
michael kors outlet uk
kate spade uk outlet
longchamp pliage
burberry outlet store
cartier sunglasses for men
true religion outlet uk
cartier watches
lululemon uk
hollister shirts
michael kors outlet online
jordan shoes
coach outlet canada
longchamp outlet
ferragamo outlet
hollister clothing store
true religion outlet
hollister clothing
I like cooking, interested in the cooking book, is it real a good one?
ReplyDelete