Dirty Dog



Though our digging party wasn't as big as we'd hoped, we had a couple friends over from Choteau, Audra and Eric, who were an immense help in building a handful of garden beds. They weren't double-dug (my zeal tempered by reality), but rather rototilled, raked, and shaped into raised beds. The new beds will buy me some time since I can't double-dig fast enough to keep up with the onslaught of seedlings nearly busting out of their tiny cells in the greenhouse.

It was great to have friends over to share the sunshine, wind, and land with. Consider this an open invitation to all friends, known or unknown, to do the same. Manual labor is not a requirement (though it is encouraged!).

We do have one double-digger that works furiously, though I can't seem to get her to dig where I need it. Oh well.

1 comment:

  1. 36 seconds of pure hilarity! I sure hope she got what she was digging for.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...