
Lydia the Dog and Pig
One gift we sure wish Santa would come around with is a new timing belt for our car. I was on the interstate early one morning this week and it broke, bending valves in the process. It'll be at least a $1400 fix. The car has over 250,000 miles on it so the question is, do we fix it? We certainly can't expect to find a decent replacement car at that price and at least we know the history of this car. It's sort of a funny debate to be having since we don't actually have $1400. Next year I'm planting a money tree on the farm. Actually, I'll put in a whole orchard.
The jury is still out on whether Santa thinks we've been naughty or nice.

Santa says you've been nice.

Santa says you've been naughty.
Hi, I just read your article in the Daily Yonder--lovely. Thank you.
ReplyDeleteMatt Rezac
Grand Rapids, MN